It goes without saying that when employees feel confident about their financial health, they carry a positive attitude and, in turn, are more productive in the workplace.
- 75% of Americans report experiencing moderate to high levels of stress.
- Money and financial problems rank as the No. 1 cause of stress.
- Employee stress has a significant negative impact on employee morale and productivity in the workplace
- Employees who experience financial stress spend 240 hours a year dealing with personal money matters WHILE ON THE JOB.
- 57% of employees say they would take advantage of a financial literacy course if offered by their employer offered it.
Customized employee financial wellness solutions from Straightline.